As you know, our AGM is a virtual one this year. But, as is customary at these things, we wanted to ensure that you all had the agenda for the evening.
- Welcome and Intro
- Q&A with Riyadh Khalaf led by Acting Chair, Vanessa
- We will hear from Maurice Casey, EPIC Museum, Dublin on a forthcoming LGBTQ exhibition and how you can get involved
- Chair’s Report
- Financial Report
- Poems from Irish language poet and our eldest member, Sean Hutton
- Artist Yvonne Devine will tell us about her upcoming exhibition
- Voting for our new committee
Don’t forget that you need to register for our virtual event, you can do that on Eventbrite or via the widget below.
This is an inclusive event, location or nationality don’t matter right now. We’re all the virtual world and you’re more than welcome in ours.